ALEXANDER & LEVY
Alexander and Levy
P.O. Box 142,
72 Harbour Street, Kingston,
Telephone: (876) 922-6310-9
Fax: (876) 922-0713
ALEXANDER & LEVY is the oldest law firm in Jamaica.
Formed on February 10, 1911 by Noel Livingston (later Sir Noel) and
Harold Alexander (later the Hon.), the Firm was originally known as
Livingston and Alexander and for a very short time when Mervyn King
joined the partnership, the Firm was known as Livingston, Alexander
& King. In 1930, Aston Theodore Charles Levy joined the partnership
and the Firm finally became known as Livingston, Alexander & Levy.
In 1976 and 1979 respectively, the law firms A.E. Brandon & Company
and Hanna, Cooper & Associates merged with Livingston, Alexander
Today, the Firm has 21 lawyers, including two of the country's leading